Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- greek, mediterranean, middle-eastern, dairy free, gluten free, nut free, sugar free, vegan, vegetarian, snacks, New Year's
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Purée the beans in a food processor until smooth.
- Mix the puréed beans with remaining ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Serve with cut raw vegetables, crackers or pita bread for dipping.