Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- nut free, snacks, labor day, memorial day
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or unsalted butter
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat or regular cream cheese
- 1/2 cup spicy, hot barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
- Heat oil in a medium, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, breaking it into flakes as it cooks.
- Add cream cheese and stir until softened and well mixed.
- Remove from heat and stir in barbecue sauce and bleu cheese dressing.
- Serve warm for dipping.