Canned Food Recipes
« Back to Search Results
Baked Brie With Cranberry-Orange Relish
Recipe by Canned Food Alliance
- french, nut free, vegetarian, appetizer, New Year's, labor day, thanksgiving
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 small wheels (about 8 ounces each) ripe Brie
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Drain juice from Mandarin oranges into a medium bowl.
- Stir in raisins; cover and let stand for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile heat oven to 300°F.
- Place wheels of Brie on a baking sheet or in 2 pie plates.
- Bake Brie wheels until they feel soft and are warmed in the centers, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plates.
- To prepare relish, chop Mandarin oranges.
- Add to soaked raisins.
- Stir in cranberry sauce and orange zest.
- Serve in a separate bowl.